Post 4: TV shows and series

To begin, I want to say that, I really love watch series and tv shows, but I don't have enough time, because I must make my projets, but sometimes I can work and see things. My favourites series are Las chicas del cable, La casa de papel and Stranger things until now, I like them, although these have differents styles, in this case fantasy and drama. For example, I liked Las chicas del cable for the reason that this are based in the 20th and how the woman wanted fulfill their dreams in a world of man and the mean character was fugitive and it is so dramatic that, I saw the complete serie in 2 days. Also I really like TV shows like The Simpsons, I can't have the TV on without The Simpsons on this (If they are in TV), Homer makes me laugh a lot, because is so funny.


Comentarios

  1. Some of my favorites series are Stranger Things and The Simpsons too! And I think the same, Homer is so funny, I love him

    ResponderBorrar
  2. The Simpsons are love. The Simpsons are live. The best series of all the times.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I love the topics that touch "Las chicas del cable", that is the reason why it's one of my favorite series.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Yes, I would like to watch more series, but with the projects and that kind of stuff is impossible :(. The Simpsons are the best <3

    ResponderBorrar
  5. There ara many good series, but the simpsons are at a higher level!
    good post :D

    (_8^(|) <----Homer

    ResponderBorrar
  6. I saw La casa de papel too! I ended it the last week and I love it

    ResponderBorrar
  7. I like saw series too! I'm always wanted to see Las Chicas del cable, but never have time.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Being green

Post 2 Why did you choose this career?

Post 8: A subject you've enjoyed this semester