My favourite piece of Technology

Never asked me wich piece of Technology is my favourite, in this case my favourite is the Smartphone, because you can use them for everything, for example, call, take pictures, listen music, chat with your friends, etc.
My first phone was when i was 12 years old, it was a little Xperia, in the back of the phone you could slide the keyboard.
I use my phone everyday, except in class,, because i don't want lost my class and I want take attention, so i use my phone in the nights to talk with my boyfriend in Skype or Facetime.
I can't imagine my life without my phone, why? Because we are Millennials, in all our life's, we were surrounded of technology, we saw the first's Computers with Internet, the Facebook creation in 2004, and now we live with Wpp, Netflix, and all the social media, and you can do all it with your Smartphone.

Resultado de imagen para iphone

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Being green

Post 2 Why did you choose this career?

Post 8: A subject you've enjoyed this semester