Post 2 Why did you choose this career?

When I was a child, i don't remember exactly what I wanted to study, I just remember that I liked the animals, and all my family throught that my future career would be veterinarian, but my parents also felt that I draw all the day big things for a child with 5 years old. With the time I felt that, I liked helping the animals, but I don't like the feeling of see the animals suffer. that makes me very sad.
In december after the PSU, I had two options, or dentistry, or architecture. In the moment of applying to university, I was very confused and stressed, because are very varied areas. 
Finish i decided to choose architecture, all the close people helped me, more that everyone, my parents, I choose this career because I like design and drawing and with my travel I could see very differents places.
So far the career seems interesant and I make my projects very happy, sometimes we have stress and insufficient time, but Iwant to think that all the careers have their cons.

Comentarios

  1. I like the animals too! and I think veterinarian is a wonderful career but very sad :( I am so happy for you could choose something that you like.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I choose this carrer for a very similar reason, I like travel! (:

    ResponderBorrar
  3. When I was a child, I wanna be a veterinarian too, and I don't like see the animals suffers. I'm happy for you like your choise.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I love animals too. And you are right, we don´t have time, but this career is amazing, so every effort will worth one day :)

    ResponderBorrar
  5. I am studying architecture too and although we have stress and insufficient time is a beautiful career!

    ResponderBorrar
  6. It´s very interesting how you got that result, you had many options.
    good luck. :D

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Being green

Post 8: A subject you've enjoyed this semester