Yoga time

I'm thinking about an activity that I enjoy in my free time, i watch movies or series, go out with my friends but my favourite and the activity that instantly think is Yoga. There are a lot of types of Yoga, but I practice the "ashtanga", this is more dynamic than others, include postures, and movements that are connected with the breathing and the meditation that is practice in all types of yoga, for no lose the intention to practice Yoga. This activity involves a lot of benefits for the health psysical and psycological, helps to take a better posture in the daily life, a good fitness and a self-knowledge of our bodies.
I pratice this lifestyle only recently, but I'm very keen on, I practice in my home, because is very easy, only I need my mat and sport clothing, but some day i will like to practice in a Yoga center, because I want that the Yogui correct my postures, in this form I will like to practice more often in the week, but I haven't many time for the university, but when I practice i forgot all my works and I feel calm.
Also this lifestyle helps me to have a better health and create conscience about the animals, if i'm a person that don't eat and hurt the animals, my mind is prepared to meditate in the clearest form possibly, it's all part of the Yoga life.
I enjoy yoga, because I love have a distraction thats helps me with the stress of this carrer, and also that gives me patience, calm and I can sleep better.
With the time I will like to know more about this lifestyle, and do the breathing and the posture, every time better because personally iI feel that it help me a lot-


Resultado de imagen para lisa oveja vegetariana

Comentarios

  1. A few years ago I liked to do yoga too !! , but I saw videos on youtube to learn haha I´m a beginner.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I did yoga once and is very relaxing but now I don't have to much time so I can't.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Being green

Post 2 Why did you choose this career?

Post 8: A subject you've enjoyed this semester