Post 7: Carrer-Related Website

First of all, I want to say that,  I took me a lot of time think about a website about my carrer, because I don't use it.. But I found the form to show us, what I use to find creative ideas, about projects, analysis, places, etc., all related with architecture. This Website-APP is Pinterest, I know that, this Website is not completely related with Architecture, instead, is related with ALL.
In Pinterest you can create one account, where you can make all "Panels" that you what, with differents topics, and if you like one photo-idea, you pin this one.
I like this Website because, you can search ideas without end and always will be beautiful ideas, sometimes I found diagrams that explain me, in a better way, how make my projets, I found ideas about sketches (Trees and people), and also ideas about photography.
I really love this website, so i use Pinterest everyday, but architecture's things, I search twice per week, I have a panel too haha. I really recommend this App to find things about out carrer.

https://www.pinterest.com

Comentarios

  1. I love this website too! I always find very creative things.
    :)

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Pinterest is the better website to find ideas, I also have a panel

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I love Pinterest, when I want creative ideas or inspiration I always go there<3

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I really recommend to you and IG account called Arch_daily

    ResponderBorrar
  5. I chose it too, in my opinion is the best for find ideas

    ResponderBorrar
  6. I chose it too, in my opinion is the best for find ideas

    ResponderBorrar
  7. I like to use pinterest if I have to look for good new ideas :) it´s a very good website for this career!

    ResponderBorrar
  8. the best of pinterest are the laminates hahaha like the chinese or japanise hahah

    ResponderBorrar
  9. Great app, best place to inspire myself

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Being green

Post 2 Why did you choose this career?

Post 8: A subject you've enjoyed this semester