Post 8: A subject you've enjoyed this semester

When I read this homework, immediately I thought in my class of "Form and Space", since I started this semester in the university, this class was my favourite. This subject is about, design, balance, forces, tensions, colors and relations between forms in a particular format or space. 
At first, we made two black figures, this had to be connected between their axes and angles, this had to be dynamics and balances in the format, after we added 4 figures more and a second color, grey. This sound like the most boring class, but I loved it. After this, we created a system of figures with colors, applying what we have learned. Actually we work this principles in three dimensions, and I still loving this class. 
I think that I like this class, for the teacher, he taught me a lot about this principles, and always I understood, we work in class and sometimes, the teachers correct our works twice and we can fix our mistakes in class, and I believe that also I like this class because, my process has been improved. I hope that in the final presentation had a good mark!! :)

Comentarios

  1. I love form and space, there you can express all your creativity

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I love form and space to! my teachers are really funny and also very good teachers

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I like form and space, in fact, my teacher is very funny, but I prefer the class of representation

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I wish u every success for the final mark! :)

    ResponderBorrar
  5. I dont have form and space jet, but sounds very funny!

    ResponderBorrar
  6. Sounds interesting, but i don´t have that class in my carrer :c

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Being green

Post 2 Why did you choose this career?