Post 6: Video Games

When I was a child, I remember that my sister and me played daily in the Playstation 1, and my dad gave us so many different games.I played all but I really love one game, it was the game of Harry potter and the Philosopher's Stone, I enyoined this game, because you could explore the world of Hogwarts, as Harry Potter, You could make spells, and it was easy sometimes, and in the finish, the game had a lot of hard levels. I remember that you could fly in the magic broom and cross the magic rings, I would like to play this game again, just for see, why this game, liked so much.
Nowadays, I play Candy Crush, is adicttive, I'm in the level 501, but in the last year, I missed all of my progress. I don't knpw why i love this game, but i love it, I think that five lives is not enought. I know that is a really old game, but they still adding levels and i want to keep playing this game :)


Comentarios

  1. I´ll remember that i was so bad to these game :(

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I never played the game of Harry Potter but I love candy crush, it is so adicttive and when I start playing it I can't stop

    ResponderBorrar
  3. When I was a child I watched all the Harry Poter's movies but I never payed the game:(

    ResponderBorrar
  4. 501!!! I was play Candy Crush but when I change my phone I lost my progress:(

    ResponderBorrar
  5. This blog makes me think that maybe I should give a opportunity to Harry Potter

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Being green

Post 2 Why did you choose this career?

Post 8: A subject you've enjoyed this semester