Free topic: Food

Hi, today I will write about food, because is a topic very interesting for all haha. I’m not a fussy eater with my food, my parents taught me all my childhood how eat all, and with the time, everytime I like more type of food, now I created conscience and now I’m vegetarian.
Is difficult for me choose a favourite food, but I have two tasty meals perfect for me: lasagna and Thai food, I don’t eat this food regular but when I eat one, I’m very happy.

For me is very important the food, I live alone, so is essencial for me cook to be healthy, only depends in me. so I like to cook, but i don't have always very time for that, Usually when I have time, the sundays I make my meal plan for the week, in this form, i only have to put the tupper in my backpack for the luch in the university. Usually I prepare rice, vegetables, quinoa, noodles, etc. only easy foods, when i don't have enought time, i eat in the university, handroll, gohan, or the food place in the university.
I have many favourites places to eat, but the most delicious is in Punta Arenas, is a cafeteria called "Inmigrante", I always went with my mom, and serve the most delicious huge piece of cakes, and a big menu of coffees. I really miss this place :(

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Being green

Post 2 Why did you choose this career?

Post 8: A subject you've enjoyed this semester