Fiestas Patrias

Normally, Fiestas Patrias is a holiday in September, that all the Chileans wait in the year, for the traditional food and drinks, the fondas, the atmosphere that the people create, and I always remember that sempember in punta arenas is sunny but very very windy! and you can relax in this free days. Personally, I consider that it is more a familiar holiday, than friendly. I remember in 2017, actually all the years, how much we cook in this date with my family, I always helped my mom, to make anticuchos, empanadas, or the typical patagonic lamb roast and I used to like a lot, now, I don’t know if i will like this activity the next years, because i’m vegetarian since a little time and i think that can be difficult for the vegetarian people. After help my family, I normally go to fondas and dance with my friends and drink terremotos and i really feel the people happier than other time of the year, there are many people that enjoy dance the typical dances of their region, I really love see the people dancing, but i didn’t enjoy when i must to dance haha, I hope go to Punta arenas always in this holidays, and find the veggie tasty options of the typical food of chile.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Being green

Post 2 Why did you choose this career?

Post 8: A subject you've enjoyed this semester