My autobiography

Hi everyone, today I want to write a little bit of me, becasuse I want that you know me better :), I was born in 1999 in the south of Chile. Punta Arenas, and I study all my secundary in a German school.
When I was 17, I had the big opportunity to go out of Chile, in a study tour, to Germany, with all my generation, and I decided take advantage to stay in Germany in a exchange in Munchen to practice more my German and know better the culture of Europe. It was a good and difference experience.
I was confused about what I want study, but I choosed architecture, consequently I had to come to Santiago and now I live here.
Now I'm in my first year in architecture, and until now, i really like this career. About my hobbies, i'm very keen on Yoga, but the last semester I didn't have enought time.
Finally about my family I have the funniest pets: two cats, and a dog, he calls Jake, and also my mom, my dad, and my sister, they live in Punta Arenas.

Comentarios

  1. I think that a lot of people that study architecture in your moment that want study

    ResponderBorrar
  2. amazing go to germany, I like learning other lenguages and cultures also traveling for the world and some day you should to ivite me to punta arenas

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Being green

Post 2 Why did you choose this career?

Post 8: A subject you've enjoyed this semester