My friend

Today, I'll write about two friends, first I want talk us about my first best friend in my childhood, she call Sophia, we met in my first school in Punta Arenas, when I was 8 years old, in the beginning she didn't like me, but with the time, we started to play in the park, because she lived near me, We really had a good time playing. After, I changed of school and we still be friends, we grow up together.
Nowaday, we still in contact, but not like in the past.

And my other friend, she call Valentina and we are very close, I met Valentina in the second school, when I was 12 years old and we became my best friend instantly, we keep contact until now, we have lots of thing in common, we like go out in a party with my classmates, watch netflix, and eat, I think that we get along well, because always we accompany each other, even she help me to be vegetarian, because she is since 3 years. She lives now in Punta Arenas and we lost a little of contact or near, but I know that I always can entrust in her

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Being green

Post 2 Why did you choose this career?

Post 8: A subject you've enjoyed this semester